Hey !

We recently created a new cycle nodes Network in the Region of the Heart
of Hainaut (Mons / La Lovuière).
We would like to import it in openstreetmap / opencyclemap.

Find enclosed the shape files with the data:
- Nodes:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kG3Vt4h8KL2yW0Zcsb6peElXYye8WbLG?usp=sharing
- Ways:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uF4_nMFXmTuh89BTYbWLtCDhTTTtQ7hs?usp=sharing

Key
Value
Comment
type
network
Denotes that this relation is a collection of all junctions and routes
making up the network.
network
rcn
Denotes that this is a cycle node network. 'rcn' is the currently
established tag for a cycle node network in Belgium, The Netherlands and
Germany.
name
name
Vhello
operator
operator
Fédération du Tourisme de la Province de Hainaut

Tables description:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wVzidkHzwiRawFexkRH2pRvCsncK1PhN/view?usp=sharing

Further more: we translated in french the following page:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Cycle_Node_Network_Tagging
How can I add it for the community ? Can you help us to import it ?
=>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13wIOBkp4W--U5WhL-56NAwsYqfpUP1ai/view?usp=sharing

Thank you in advance!

Best regards.

Corentin

Hainaut Culture Tourisme

Corentin Marechal -  Responsable Développement & Pôle numérique
Tél. : +32(0)65/39.75.67   Fax : +32(0)65/33.57.32

Email : corentin.marec...@hainaut.be
Site web : www.hainaut.be