Hello all,

in these Corona times, with a lot of people with time on their hands, I was
wondering whether and how we can help with OSM.

Some suggestions:

   - Make a map with take-away restaurants: drawback, there is not much
   mapped yet, and there are currently a lot of "temporary" take-aways;

   - Add information on healthsites in Belgium, can be done via
   https://healthsites.io;

   - Make a map of "local parks and walking spots", for the people looking
   for a location closeby (not sure if you need a map service for this...)

Any other ideas?
PS There is the very active "Made in Belgium
<https://join.slack.com/t/makeinbelgium/shared_invite/zt-784dho2p-lHZSCmJoFT0nPHuHl7rp3g>"
slack.

Kind regards
Maarten