Hi all,

I updated the proposal with your remarks:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue/ibpt_belgium_antennas
The test geojson file is ready:
https://gitlab.com/vucodil/osm-import-bipt-antennas-belgium/-/blob/master/antennasBIPT.geojson
It includes the 440 antennas that will be manually reviewed and all the other
antennas.

@Joost : I added some notes for the mappers that discover the bipt antennas
throught references in OSM.

Some important points:

- for the tag of the antennas, I followed what Anakil suggested.
- the tags MNC and MCC are not in the proposal but still in the geojson. They
will not be used as this information is redundant.

- there is still 6000 fixmes that will be added as we prefer to verify the
accuracy of the BIPT antennas. In this proposal, I propose to create a
maproulette challenge and call the OSMBE for participation. Of course, I will
be actively participating in it.

What do you think of this new proposal. Is there other considerations?

Best regards,

Vucodil