Great to learn about your project. :-)

I would think that this page of our Belgium convention could be useful to
you : https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Road_signs_in_Belgium . It list
our current convention for how to map road signs around here (the
picture on the wiki are generally in dutch, but the same sign exist in
french), notably all the exception signs under the main sign. Some signs
are very uncommon, but just in case, this can help ! :-)

You can always see this wiki page, or if you have a special question, feel
free to ask the community here and/or you can find more ways to contact us
like our "OpenStreetMap BE Matrix channel" to have a quick chat about
something : https://openstreetmap.be/en/contact.html .

Kind Regards,