This area was severely affected as well:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=9/-21.5093/-46.4859

You can zoom between levels 9 and 10 to see the differences, cities like Guaxupé, Monte Belo, Alfenas, Nova Resende, etc are all gone.

Also, I couldn't trace SP-350 close to São José do Rio Pardo, there's only low resolution images in that area. If someone has some GPS logs from that it would help.

Regards,
Roger.