+1 - I would change those streets to residential.

On another topic, some time ago we had a discussion about not mapping the urban area of the city as landuse=residential. I actually deleted a couple, especially in the state of São Paulo. Don't know if people want to revisit that. Just to let you know Andreas, as in the future me or someone else could delete those areas..

Regards,
Roger.