Hello,
 I am just working on the village Ibirajá, Bahia:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/304393765

There was a street name present: „Vicinal intermunicipal“.
As far as I can see, it was last edited here:

But, when I enable the layer „IBGE Mapa de Setores Urbanos“, there is
another name.
It reads AVENIDA OSCAR CARDOSO in the IBGE layer.

Should I leave the old name or should I change it?

Also, I ask for comments, whether my decisions for street types in this
village are allright.
I looked for the street's width and chose living_street when the street
is as narrow as 6 metres,
but chose residential when it is wider than six metres.
Anyway, this is hard to decide, since Bing's aerial imagery does not
show exact metres.

regards
Andreas