> There was a street name present: „Vicinal intermunicipal“.
> As far as I can see, it was last edited here:

This is a description of the type of highway connecting two cities,
"vicinal" is tipically used for a secondary or tertiary unpaved highway.
So, it is not really a name and you may move it to a "description" tag.

> But, when I enable the layer „IBGE Mapa de Setores Urbanos“, there is
> another name.
> It reads AVENIDA OSCAR CARDOSO in the IBGE layer.

This seems to be the name of the Vicinal highway in this part of the town,
I would not attribute it for the whole highway, but only for the part that
falls into that particular city.

Summarizing my suggestion:
description=Vicinal intermunicipal
name=Avenida Oscar Cardoso

but I only would place the name in the urban section, not the whole road,
since Avenida means Avenue.

By the way, whenever possible please remember to add the surface tag. I
usually add surface=paved if the road seems to have some layer, and
surface=ground otherwise.

cheers

Gerald