On Fri, 9 Nov 2018, 14:57 Fernando Trebien <fernando.treb...@gmail.com
wrote:

> In
> Santa Maria [4], some classification has been done but the mappers
> have stated that they did not base their work on the community's
> agreement, instead following an approach more similar to that of 2013.

Actually, the documentation seems a bit contradictory. It states that they
classified according to the offifial types of streets, but also state they
did not use the official data as basis for their work. So I'm not sure
what's the actual status there.

On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 2:38 PM Andrew Wiseman <andrew_wise...@apple.com>