Hi, thanks for the feedback everyone.

Fernando, can you link the specific guidelines you are referring to? In general
I don’t imagine we will be making many changes to road classifications. For
example, in response to my last email to talk-br, Naoliv said he thought they
were already fairly complete and consistent. I believe it will mostly be adding
missing roads, fixing alignment and other similar issues.

And thank you Joao for the suggestion, we will take a look at that area.

Andrew

Andrew Wiseman |  Maps | andrew_wise...@apple.com
<mailto:andrew_wise...@apple.com>