Hi Sam,

I have just added some new tiles which I'm going to import, but I
decided to merge them immediately, because they don't contain much data.
This will keep the number of rows in the spreadsheet lower, since there
are many NTS tiles which barely contain data, or perhaps no road data at
all. On the other side, for other types of data, like lakes, the density
will be (much) higher. Eventually, the number of rows will grow us above
the head.

Regarding the upload of data, I understand that it is your intention
that this is going to be used for the CanVec import. However, the
Roadmatcher result is often not what I'm going to upload. I'm moving
some segments from standalone to excluded, and back. There are also
quite some existing roads in OSM with no names. How can the Canvec
import deal with them?

Frank