Hi,

I think to know what is going on. I've tried to convert the residential
areas of 031I08 myself, and I got an OSM file with an outer polygon.
However, the outer polygon has no tags. Also, it looks that Sam's batch
files run shp-to-osm with the -t parameter, which suppresses the output
of features without any tags.

Solution:
* shp-to-osm needs to be adjusted, so that the outer polygon will get
the tags, but the inner polygons will not.
* shp-to-osm should be called without the -t parameter.
Is this possible?

Frank