In my hometown of Chilliwack, there's a new overpass/section of road opening
tomorrow. It's been open to pedestrians for the past week, so I've already
collected gps tracks of it, and added as "construction". Tonight I went to
remove the construction tag, and see that vreimer messed up the geometry of
the roundabout. This user seems to do quite a bit of editing (73 changesets
in 2 days, scattered across Canada), so I'm wondering if it's some bot, and
precisely what it is doing. I've already sent a message to the user in case
it is human.

Adam