Hi Matt,
I guess i pressed the 'send button' instead of the 'save as draft
button'. (as i replied too fast)

I think that you (and Richard) have now provided enough details, that
i can put on my 'professional hat'.

So if knowone else beets me to it, i'll make the wiki clear and go
through the (now standard) 'OSM best practices'*, for getting approval
to use external sources of data.

*Allthough internally, it is jumbled, there are common themes across
the map. It just needs to be summarized a bit better. I started a wiki
about 'Importing Government Data', so slowely, but surley, the map
gets better, and the underlying data becomes more clear for its source
& legaleze.

Thanks again for making the data available, now OSM (internally) just
needs to see how the puzzle pieces fit.

Best Regards,
Sam

--