actually, to think of it.
A simple rules.txt file can be made with using shp-to-osm.jar

I think it's just a matter of getting the tags right, and the custom
.typ file set.

so it shouldn't be that hard to get it done manually :)

cheers,
sam

On 9/29/10, Bégin, Daniel <daniel.be...@rncan-nrcan.gc.ca> wrote:
> Hi Michael, Sam
>
> It could have been in separated files. However, it is too expensive
> regarding available resources.
>
> I'm using fme workbenches so, I don't have any python script to publish.
>
> Daniel

Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blogs: http://acrosscanadatrails.posterous.com/
http://Acrosscanadatrails.blogspot.com
Skype: samvekemans
IRC: irc://irc.oftc.net #osm-ca Canadian OSM channel (an open chat room)
@Acrosscanadatrails