Highway 47, SW of Edson, Alberta to Robb, Alberta - duplicate highway
fixed, numerous joins connected.

Sam L

-----Original Message-----
From: James Ewen <ve6...@gmail.com>
To: talk-ca <talk-ca@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [Talk-ca] Secret routing demo.
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 16:23:55 -0700

Oop, forgot we were supposed to indicate routing errors corrected here...

Southeast of Edmonton, Alberta:

Highway 14/21 interchange node not connected fixed.

Canvec service road removed from highway 14/Anthony Henday interchange.

It would definitely be nice to have this functionality built into the
editing tools. I was running Geofabric in one window, and then having
to find the same spot in another window with Potlatch to be able to
find and correct the source of the error.

James
VE6SRV