On 2011-03-05, at 4:31 PM, Richard Weait wrote:

> The routing data was updated as of a few hours ago, so your fixes from
> earlier in the day should now show up when you test them.
>
> Also, all of Victoria Island should route properly as well as, perhaps
> a US border town or two.

I've tested a bunch of routing in & around vancouver island (and victoria).  It
looks pretty good.  A few minor fixes to some of the highway interchanges
around Victoria (mostly turn restrictions -- turning left out of a merge lane
across the highway would be bad for your health)

I fixed one issue with the TCH near Medicine Hat, and then found others.  It's
bedtime, though, so someone else gets to find & fix.

> Thank you, Frederik!

Indeed!

-Austin