Hi everyone,

can someone please tell me what's up with the lanes=-1 and surface=unpaved tags
on most roads imported from Canvec 7? I didn't find any information on the
Canvec wiki page. Do those tags stand for "number of lanes/surface unknown"?
Wouldn't it then be better to remove them with a bot (at least the lane tags;
with the surface ones it'll be tricky to distinguish between actually unpaved
roads and import errors). Sorry if this is an old, already resolved issue -- I
just couldn't find any information about it and come across it all the time.

Best,
 Harald.