From: Bruno Remy [mailto:bremy.qc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 10:44 AM
To: talk-ca@openstreetmap.org
Subject: [Talk-ca] admin_level of canadian cities

hi,

What do you suggest for "admin_level" of canadian cities, because i noticed
difference between the official Canadian recommendation on Openstreetmap wiki
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Admin_level#10_admin_level_values_for_specific_countries)
 witch is suggesting LEVEL 8 ... whereas you can check LEVEL 4 for big cities
in Canada on Opensstreetmap (Quebec City as instance...)

So ... do we adjust our admin_level according to the canadian section of
openstreetmap's wiki?
Or do you suggest to keep on tracks on LEVEL 8 usage... and why?

--
Bruno Remy