I've noticed a lot of problems with the map of Algonquin Provincial Park in
Ontario so I've created a wiki page to better organize editing efforts in
the Area. http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Algonquin_Provincial_Park The
park is a major tourist attraction in Ontario and a good quality map of the
area would be useful to many people.

I've suggested some tagging guidelines for hiking trails in the park so we
can have a consistent scheme. I also want to create some tagging guidelines
for the campgrounds, biking trails, and other important features in the
park. The tags I have suggested are based on my personal experience in the
area and I welcome any suggestions.

Happy mapping!