In my experience the addr:interpolation ways imported from CanVec do not
have reliable geometries, particularly in new subdivisions in Aylmer. (See,
for example, the new stuff near Wilfrid-Lavigne, at the far north end of
the neighbourhood.) It's not just a matter of being shifted over a few
metres.

I coded the "very approximate" Aylmer boundary myself (knowledge:
unreliable best guess) as a suburb of Gatineau, which itself is not shown
yet on the map. Looking forward to the boundary data for Quebec.

--
Jonathan Crowe
http://www.jonathancrowe.net