-- désolé, en anglais seulement

I've recently started mapping bus stops and lines in my neighborhood.
After figuring out the not-that-easy public_transport schema, I've
encountered a problem: how to find out the name of a bus stop? Bus
stops in Montreal all have a unique, 5-digit number which is shown at
each bus stop. With this code you can go to the STM website and look
up the schedule and name for that stop. I haven't found the names
anywhere else and only sometimes you can deduce them from the bus stop
location ("Rue X / Rue Y"). I'm not quite sure if looking up the names
on the website is compatible with our license, but my guess would be
that it's not. The names are not announced on the bus and I haven't
seen printed timetables.

Thoughts? For now I'm just mapping the ref numbers.

 Harald.

--
Please use encrypted communication whenever possible!
Key-ID: 0x34cb93972f186565