From: Connors, Bernie (SNB) [mailto:bernie.conn...@snb.ca]
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 6:48 AM
To: talk-ca@openstreetmap.org
Subject: [Talk-ca] Advice on Addressing

Hello,

                With respect to Nominatim and OSM routing applications is
there are better way to add address data to OSM?  I have started adding some
address data in my neighborhood but I am wondering if tagging buildings with
an address is better or worse than digitizing address interpolation lines?

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=45.90249493718147
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=45.90249493718147&lon=-66.69308423995972&;
zoom=18> &lon=-66.69308423995972&zoom=18

Thanks,

Bernie