On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 3:35 PM, Daniel Begin <jfd...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hooo, I see, and I also see there was not a large consensus on that point
> (Discussion) since all other ways are having a different behavior…
>

> About all motorway_link in Canada are having the same problem!

I don't know, I rarely encounter this issue in practice. Adding oneway=no
to all motorway_link seems rather dangerous and counterproductive. The best
solution would probably be to create a query that will find all imported
motorway_link that have not been touched since the import and then check
them. Depending on how big the task is we could ask Martijn to set it up as
a Maproulette (http://maproulette.org/). Or we set up a wiki page to
coordinate people going through all the motorways/exits and make sure
everything is okay by hand. There are only 33 Autoroutes in Quebec after
all :-)

 Harald.