I'd say close them with a comment. Some of them are actually precise,
saying like : no rtor eb.  Which is more than enough data. General things
like: add POIs at this location. Could be closed as the entirety of osm
could be summed in a widespread note saying: Add mapping data. You can use
your jugement and close them.