Any other layer apart from the standard layer takes more time to
render(it's deliberately delayed) so if you have made changes recently that
show up on the standard layer but not on the cycle map you might have to
wait a couple days for the cycle layer to catch up (usually 2-3 days)

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Pierre Boucher <pbouc...@lavoile.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> Can someone have and explanation (and a solution) to the fact that for the
> same specific area (small area a few square kilometers) the cycling map is
> not update  to the latest tags.  If you compare the Cycling Map to the
> Standard
> Map for this area you will see what I mean (I hope so)
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=15/45.6271/-73.8443&layers=C
>
> Regards,
>
> * Pierre Boucher (Alias Boff 2  on OSM)*

外に遊びに行こう!