      De : john whelan <jwhelan0...@gmail.com>
 À : Pierre Boucher <pbouc...@lavoile.com>
Cc : Talk-CA OpenStreetMap <talk-ca@openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Mardi 3 novembre 2015 18h01
 Objet : Re: [Talk-ca] Cycling map vs Standard map

You can always download the area and render it locally with Maperitive or
OSMAND.

Cheerio John

On 3 November 2015 at 11:06, Pierre Boucher <pbouc...@lavoile.com> wrote:

 Hi,
 Can someone have and explanation (and a solution) to the fact that for the
same specific area (small area a few square kilometers) the cycling map is not
update  to the latest tags.  If you compare the Cycling Map  to the Standard
Map for this area you will see what I mean (I hope so)

 http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=15/45.6271/-73.8443&layers=C

 Regards,

 Pierre Boucher (Alias Boff 2  on OSM)