On 2016-01-12 02:37 PM, Mojgan Jadidi wrote:

> Greater Toronto Area and Hamilton, mostly in new subdivision areas. Our
> Our conflation methods is based on an in-house algorithm of buffering left
> and right sides of the street segments to detect the missing parts …

Hi Mojgan - this is what really impressed me with your planned process:
that you're prepared to develop an elegant QC system to match up road
ways to address ranges.

Using municipal data imports alone wouldn't get this kind of QC, and
we'd end up with with millions of address points rather than more
compact ranges.

cheers,
 Stewart