Sam,

On 09/01/2016 11:26 PM, Frederik Ramm wrote:
>> I believe the given what we have just spent the last 24 hours discussing
>> this request is unreasonable and the issue is not significant. Thoughts?
>
> An importer who imports data into OSM that doesn't match up with already
> existing data and doesn't notice it is careless and should do a better job.
>
> An importer who is asked to fix non-matching data he has accidentally
> imported and responds that the request is "unreasonable" should have his
> account taken away.

It appears I have mistakenly thought that you, Sam, and the import user
"sammuell" were one and the same. Apologies. I still think that if the
importer cannot be bothered to fix it, the data should be removed until
someone has the time to do it right (rather than keeping bad data in OSM
until someone can fix it).

Bye
Frederik