I got Bjenk from Stats Can to get a statement from the city of Ottawa
Monday to explicitly use the data in OSM. Licensing is compatible in terms
of OGL-CA and ODBL, but if a statement allows the import to proceed we will
get it even though is seems bureaucratic more than a legal issue

Have a nice weekend