Well then that would mean we couldnt use any goverment licensed data as it
would be an "interpretation" of a license and not made law in a house of
commons/other law making place, which is unreasonable to expect. If lawyers
are consulted to judge compatibility with the license they chose to release
their data under what is the issue here?