On 2017-04-25 11:55 PM, m...@rtijn.org wrote:

> Let me suggest this: I will take the concerns raised here to our team
> and get back to the list before the end of the week with proposed next
> steps to fix where possible. We will use Github tickets to track
> this.

As a process suggestion, may I recommend some integration with OSM
changeset discussion? We ran into an issue last year when Mapbox was
also adding turn restrictions. There was some friction between local
mappers and Mapbox staff, as mappers asked questions in changeset
discussion and didn't see the tickets on Github, while Mapbox staff
didn't respond to the changeset discussion and assumed the Github
tickets were authoritative.

I know that Github issues are the industry standard, and the OSM
comment/discussion mechanisms may seem a little quaint, but we risk
talking past one another if we splinter the discussion.

cheers,
 Stewart