We have lots of people talking about this.

We have a wiki page somewhere that covers some ground.  Could someone
remind me of the address?

Do we have anyone willing to project manage this? It is a very big project
with lots of aspects and complications to it.

Do we have a list of attributes that should be added to buildings?  If they
aren't on the wiki then I think they should be.

I am aware of public wif, levels, use ie commercial, residential.   There
are some tiles set up somewhere for mapping and validation.

Could we have a pointer to them please if they aren't on the wiki already.

We have interest from schools and universities do we have any material that
could be used for them?

Do we have a "hello to help with this project please use Bing imagery with
JOSM building_tool plugin on the following tiles.  If you use iD please be
very careful and map the building outlines exactly."

and "this is how you add a tag?"

Thanks John