If I look at OpenStreetMap at Brandon there seems to be most buildings have
been mapped.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/search?query=Brandon%20canada#map=14/49.8381/-99.9503

They don't align perfectly with Bing but they aren't too bad.  If you ask
nicely someone could pick them up and move them over so they did but the
highways don