I (rather fully, and without Alessandro's accusatory "troll-like behaviours,"
wow) addressed Alessandro in an off-list email reply, though I quickly received
an "out of the office until September 21" bounce-back.  We shall see.

One thing I must say here I found unfortunate in Alessandro's post was the
cavalier attitude of "I would like to have more time to write emails...so do
not be offended if I will not continue this conversation."  Again, wow.

As long as we keep it civil, and I'll give us a "passing grade, just" along
those lines, we can and should continue this dialog.  Please, let's do our best
to keep it civil.

SteveA

> On Sep 17, 2018, at 8:31 AM, Alasia, Alessandro (STATCAN)
> <alessandro.ala...@canada.ca> wrote:
(a reply to my missive)