We're over the 40 k limit again so I trimmed it.

I get the impression that just adding the building outline or even an
approximation of a building outline adds value to the map.

My own house has a cantilever on the back so the upper story extends beyond
the basement outline.  It also has a porch on the front which has a
basement.

My personal view is a rectangle that represents the basic shape is more
than acceptable however I can appreciate that some might like to have a
greater level of detail.

I personally feel this can be added later.

Cheerio John