Hi Yaro,

I just had a chance to look at the documentation on the source data and I wasn't able to find anything about 3D features or parts of buildings being mapped separately. Are you guessing here, or is there documentation on this? If so can you point us to it?

In any case, the big shapefiles from StatsCan don't provide enough information to reconstruct any 3D geometries, so I'd be inclined to remove these from the import unless they can be brought in from another source with better documentation / attribute tagging. (i.e. City of Toronto?)

Thanks,

Nate Wessel
Jack of all trades, Master of Geography, PhD candidate in Urban Planning
NateWessel.com <http://natewessel.com>