As I said before, I'd like to hear about specific problems that need to be
fixed,  For instance, the issues Nate raised before about large retail
buildings and buildings in buildings were helpful to know about, and I
believe I have fixed those issues in the areas I imported.  I have also
done "human" verification, and corrected a few imported buildings with
wonky footprints, as well as fixing churches and garages that were
improperly not tagged as buildings.

I don't think broad philosophical discussions are helpful to this
discussion - there has been all too much of that on this list (which is why
I have tried to not comment, until now)

P..S. James, could you upload the simplified data to data.osmcanada.ca ,
and point the tasking manager there?  That makes it easier to examine
snippets, and will need to be done anyway if we're using the simplified
data going forward.

DannyMcD