Are you simply asking for a task to be set up or something else?

James currently is looking at the data to import then resizing the squares
to better fit the task.

I don't think there are any plans to import buildings in your local area.
I seem to recall mapping a thousand or so  manually in JOSM so the locals
you organised could add detail.  I seem to recall we got one address added
by the locals.

Cheerio John