From memory you're based in Cobourg and Port Hope in Ontario.   Squamish is in BC so may not be local to you.

The Ottawa cycle club did some mapping in OSM https://github.com/BikeOttawa/OSM-Bike-Ottawa-Tagging-Guide you may find this useful.

Task manager is better suited to imports and to mapping from satellite data.

If you're on the ground then Street Complete, or Vespucci on android are useful, also OSMand for adding POIs.  iD on a windows laptop or tablet.  There are editors for Apple Ios avaulbale but I'm not familiar with them.

JOSM is about the most powerful editor but it doesn't run on a smartphone as far as I am aware.

If you just want to add to Mapillary then their web site will show you what has been photographed so far and it isn't very much in Cobourg or Port Hope.

I'm not sure what the advantage of having a task set up on task manager would be.

Have fun

Cheerio John