Well, looking at the Squamish import, I just found out that I imported
everything using my standard account, not my import account :-(
The problem is that many years ago I configured JOSM to use OAuth-based
authentication and did not change it. I thought that the task manager was going
to use my import account to interact with JOSM's remote control (because I used
my import account to log into the task manager), which does not seem to be the
case.
It is therefore important to ensure that the account used is the correct one. I
modified the import procedure to ask users to check the account used in JOSM
prior to import data. I will use basic authentication for better control during
the next import. If it were possible to change the data contributor a
posteriori I would do so, but I don't think it is possible. That is bad.

Daniel