I'm more interested in being able to say to OSMAND get me from a specific exit whatever to a street address and I couldn't figure out how to do that.

Cheerio John

James wrote on 2020-11-24 19:30:
I don't think osmand handles elevators, there's a issue open on github to support indoor mapping, but it's been flagged as a "nice to have"