You can ask the OsmAnd community directly in their forum, which is quite vibrant: https://groups.google.com/g/osmand/

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
co-founder of FOSS4G
http://gatewaygeo.com/

On 2020-11-24 8:20 p.m., John Whelan wrote:
Today I wanted to use OSMAND+ to work out the by foot from Lyon station to 60 Cambridge street.  There are two entrances / exits to the station and I wanted to leave by a particular exit.  The most westerly one.

The route suggested by OSMAND+ was at first glance bizarre but looking more closely seems to follow the underground foot ways from the platform level which is fine except I was interested in using the elevators.  So how do I tell OSMAND+ I wish to go from a particular street level exit?

The second question is should the exits be marked on the map in someway that OSMAND can find?

Thanks John
--
Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com>