Here is an example municipality that I uploaded,

I set admin level to 5, and also, note, the tags are not really very good,
we should adapt the data to rename tags etc. You can do that by hand,
I wanted to get you the data ASAP for working on.

Also I noticed the center of the Muni. was here, so updated that from
a village :
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/703344997

We will need to do that for all the municipalities.

Uploads to archive.org still running,

I have started an upload to cube for now, just so you can have the data :
http://cube.telascience.org/prizren/columbia/

changes to the code checked, int you can run it yourself like this:
shp2osm_simple.pl --file=MunicipiosDepartamentos/ADM_Municipios.shp
--prefix=ADM_Municipios --source=http://crisis.ofi.co/media/shp/
--waysperfile=1

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kosova/+junk/openstreetmapkosova/changes