On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 3:11 AM, Mike  Dupont
<jamesmikedup...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> OK, the shapefiles will be easier to process.
> I was still working on the osm files, but shape will be better.
>
> I have now split those shapes into one osm file per muni. or dept.,
> will upload them now to archive.org
>
> Small note:
> The rar format is not an open file format, and most linux distros do
> not have it, maybe you can ask crisis.ofi.co to provide the files in
> bz format or zip format as well,

I am managing that server (GeoNode) and also had to add a multiverse
repo to install unrar. Here is the zip (thanks for asking):

http://crisis.ofi.co/media/shp/mundep.zip

Please note that the original source (the one that should be cited is
OCHA - SIGOT).

If someone wants to checkout the files on a web browser they can be
accessed (and downloaded in different spatial formats here:)

http://crisis.ofi.co/data/geonode:ADM_Municipios
http://crisis.ofi.co/data/geonode:ADM_Departamentos

Best,
Ariel.