Hi Leute!

Da meine Mails an josm-dev irgendwie im Nirwana verschwinden, leite ich das einfach mal hierher weiter. Die aktivsten JOSM-Entwickler kommen ja AFAIK aus Deutschland.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/

The Validator is marking two ways sharing some nodes as overlapping. While in general this is wanted, I've just encountered a case where it's a false positive: One of the ways is highway=*, the other is natural=*. Personally, I'd rather use some relation for the boundary (containing the street as a member), I don't think it's really wrong. To remove these false positives, we'd probably need to create some "feature groups" where ways of different groups coexist peacefully, but members of the same group conflict.

From a quick scan over Map Features, I'd propose the following groups:

Group "Physical":
highway=*
waterway=*