Hi,

i don't think thats a good idea. Although we're an open source
initiative, we should take great care of the communication between our
users. I don't see any reason why anything should be revealed to
anybody.

A better way to solve the described problem would be, to provide some
kind of kodex how communication should be going on. With some
understandable examples like the one you provided. So there could be a
link under each message which says "do you think this message is
inappropriate?" where you then get the posibility to check what you got
against some easy rules and can inform some kind of
moderator/administrator. Or even get the tip to go on into the
forums/mailing lists to discuss the problem further with the help of the
community.

To me this seems to be the better solution. This way we can track down
those, who think all they mapped should never be touched by others and
give the "attacked" persons an easy way to find out if they are treated
wrong or not.

Greetings,
Sven