Betreff:        [Local-contacts] Language localisation
Datum:  Mon, 1 Jun 2009 10:43:29 +0100
Von:    SteveC <st...@asklater.com>
An:     local-conta...@openstreetmap.org

Dear all

This is our first test of the local contacts list. Please translate
and pass on the message that we have local languages in OSM now,
German and partial French. If people want to help they should get
involved on the dev@ mailing list

        http://www.opengeodata.org/?p=508

I suggest you send it to your local list and cc here so we see it.

Best

Steve