Markus wrote:

##
Please forgive me for writing english on talk-de :)
##

>> Wenn jede, oder auch nur 10 solcher großen Grenzen, in diesem Format
>> kommen, ja. Ist das Standard bei Gemeinden (oder woher Du die hast)?
>
> Ich denke: ja.

No. In my experience, some have proper polygons in their CAD files,
which when converted to gpx/osm also yields proper polygons. Some have
the format you found, with all the 2-node segments. And some have a mess
of non-connected segments, editing mistakes, and other stuff that makes
those very work-intensive to get into OSM.

I know, I've imported a few into OSM already.

> Lennard hat netterweise die 6000 Vektoren miteinander verknüpft.
> Wie er das gemacht hat habe ich nicht verstanden.
> Ich fürchte irgendwie mit Handarbeit.

Select a whole bunch of these 2-node segments in JOSM, then 'Join' them.
Repeat until you have connected all the 2-node segments into long lines.

> Er hat auch gleich Multipolygons daraus gemacht und mir das Ganze als
> OSM geschickt. Sieht super aus!
>
> Also habe ich die Attribute noch auf die lokalen Verhältnisse angepasst
> und das Ganze hochgeladen.
>
> Dabei erhalte ich eine englische Fehlermeldung:
> "You tried to add 5509 nodes to the way, however onely 2000 are allowed"
>
> Wo ist die Datensatzlänge beschränkt?
> Wie kann ich die erhöhen?

You can't, it's limited to 2000 on upload. Cut up those really long
border segments you have, into smaller ways. The multipolygon relation
will update itself in JOSM so both segments are a member. Then try
uploading again.

--
Lennard