> But this also means that the functionality of leaving an OSM note for
> missing and wrong addresses would be very helpful in Denmark.

To clarify:

The app asks for the housenumber of a building and prompts the user to
input it. This housenumber and only the housenumber is then directly
added to the OSM database, no note is created for that. (And similarly
with inputing housenames)

Only if the user clicks on "Unable to answer", so in case the user
surveyed the place and could not find a housenumber (or something like
that), the user is given the choice to instead leave a note and explain
the situation. The notes generally look like this then:

  Unable to answer "What is the housenumber of this building?" for
  https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/[element id] via StreetComplete 3.0:

  [user message]

So then, so far, it looks like I shall disable the functionality for
Denmark.

Tobias